Thursday, May 14, 2009

Return of Joyzilla

This morning, while my children were eating their breakfast at the dining room table and my husband was shaving, I was getting dressed.

Because I am a complete and total dork, I danced naked into the bathroom singing a song entitled, "I'm doing a naked dance" with every intention of amusing my husband.

K, focused on the razor gliding over his face, paid absolutely no attention to me.

So I stepped it up.

I sang another one of my top 40 hits, this one entitled, "I'm shakin' my booty at you" while wagging my rear as if the prehensile tail was still there.

Though he may have smiled benevolently at me, K continued to shave.

Still motivated to have my naked Hannah Montana moment, I brought out the big guns and sang a number entitled, "I'm boppin' you with my booty."

This number got a reaction, though not the one I was anticipating.

Suddenly I heard a small voice say,

"What's going on in here?"
I turned to see my two small children standing in the bathroom doorway gazing in horror at Joyzilla, the terrifying naked woman.

Busted.

24 comments:

WILLIAM said...

Maybe you shuld have sung "We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time"

Patience said...

Oh the frightened children!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

furiousBall said...

haha, but seriously, women are terrifying

Kris said...

Omg....I can only imagine the horrified look on your childrens' faces!! Wow!! I bet you 'changed your tune' real quick!! lol...Thanks for sharing a laugh with us!

Magpie said...

You are the fun mommy.

Scientific Lutheran said...

That is freaking AWESOME!! They'll have fun telling that one when they're older.

Above Average Joe said...

Might make you wish you'd rather be caught having sex with K.

A little easier to explain.

Merrily Down the Stream said...

JEEZ! Why didn't you just bust in to 'Why don't we do it it the road'?

Woman with kids said...

Did you yell out "TA-DAAAAA!"? ...just don't take a bow.

Miss Behavin said...

LMAO!

Yeah, I'm sure you've scarred them for life! Just tell them to send you the therapy bill!

Vodka Mom said...

omg that made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!

Kim said...

This sounds like our house!

Patois said...

I'm hearing horror movie soundtracks right now.

Miss Ash said...

*chuckle*

Awesome.

JCK said...

So cool that your kids get to see you so free with your man. Joyzilla? I say lots of JOY. And damn funny.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

BWAHHHHAAA!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Whooops!! I'v done that...well, not exactly that, because that would be weird, to do exactly the same thing as you did, but I've done similar things...oh, never mind.

Kyla said...

Hahahaha! "What's going on in here?" Children are the new parents.

Raz said...

All I can say is: HA!

BOSSY said...

Bossy's kids would scream, "Myyyyyy eyyyyyyyyyyyes!"

Gingers Mom said...

If I had a nickel for everytime my kids found me naked and/or acting like a dork...I could retire.

melissa said...

how i ever stopped coming to your blog is beyond me. i think i lost you in my move from such simple pleasures.
hilarious!!
absolutely the funniest picture i have in my head!

Liam's Mom said...

Woman, you never fail to crack me up!

Wholesale Printing said...

Wow, that must have been one awkward moment for you guys :D
I wonder what your kids thought when they saw you like that :D
Thanks for sharing such a fun and enjoyable post!