Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Croatian Teenagers Dig Me

From: Webfreak
Date: Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 9:01 AM
Subject: Heloo from Croatia
To: OhTheJoys(at)gmail(dot)com

Heloo, I don't know why I am writeing this :0) but I saw your post on your blog.

I'm sorry if my english is very bad but ... I am writeing this to you and hopeing that you will see this and answer. This is the post I saw, and I just have to tell you how many of woman do not know how to chose ther outfit. Skirt is something what looks so nice on the woman of every age, I didn't belive when I saw that you are 41 :0) On your last picture in this post you luck like a girl ;0) your houseband can be very happy and proud with you :0)

I know that this can sound crasy because you can think that I am crasy teenager, but I study IT and I was just looking skirts on the internet for my friend and I acidently found yours pics. I must be honest, you look very sexy :0)

I hope you will read this silly mail :0)

Webfreak from Croatia, bye.

[I will be asking my houseband if he can be very happy and proud with me!]

27 comments:

Patience said...

I believe you have a new fan! (Your houseband perhaps should be jealous!)

jakelliesmom said...

It is one heck of a skirt. You luck very young and crasy indeed!

xo

John Ross said...

Aw shucks, that's just plain cute.

p.s. Had the famly up visiting the Freemont Bridge troll, and was reminded of you & yours.

3carnations said...

I KNEW you were big in Croatia!

Avitable said...

That's awesome. Cute and flattering while also being just a tiny bit creepy!

Emily said...

Oh wow. Hilarious. How flattering.

I gotta get me some skirt action! Who knew?

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

How impressive!! YOu have yourself a little Croatian stalker!!

Maddy said...

Wherefore why we are being so proudly very for you.
Cheers

matt said...

"I know that this can sound crasy because you can think that I am crasy teenager, but I study IT and I was just looking skirts on the internet for my friend and I acidently found yours pics."

Nooo, the that can't sound 'crasy' at all!

carrie said...

I think this would also crack Sascha Baron Cohen up a little!

Kyla said...

That is AWESOME. I wonder if he looks like Luka from ER?

deb said...

Sweet and funny.

QT said...

Please report back on what your houseband has to say ~ lol!

flutter said...

k better watch out!

JoeinVegas said...

I too found that top photo rather , um, interesting.

Jenn said...

It's official.

You are Queen of the World.

Mary G said...

Take 'em where you can get 'em.

Snort.

Sugarplum's Mom said...

Does this count for Croatia on the around the world in 80 clicks tour? :)

CJP said...

I think this officially makes you a MILF!

BOSSY said...

Unbelievably cute. The email AND your butt in that skirt.

Above Average Joe said...

Oh, The Joys...

...of Croatian teenagers, it seems.

Kari said...

I don't know about your houseband, but I know that I am very happy and proud with you! I'm inspired. I'm about the size now that you started at. If I can look as good as you look now - I'm motivated. :-)

Merrily Down the Stream said...

now THAT is crasy

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I felt similarly proud when a "man" with the screen name "TunaXXXX" started following me on Twitter. One of his posts said he was off to look for chicks with hot profile pics. OH...and he asked if anyone likes live sex webcams to DM him.

BUT....I chose (at least for the 30 seconds it took me to block him) to be flattered. BECAUSE those compliments don't come as much as they used to! :)

Funny videos said...

That's awesome. Cute and flattering while also being just a tiny bit creepy!

cameronsharpe said...

Your story was extremely touching. Your expressiveness demonstrates what an incredible connection you had with this other person and I can sympathize and relate to every word.

San Diego Writer Girl said...

I believe the operative words here are crasy and freak. Hopefully crasy Webfreak from Croatia will not hop plane to see your American legs wiggle sexy in skirt.

LOL...cracked me up.