Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom" from Dancing Through sent me the following interview questions after I left her a comment that basically said something like:
"There's NO WAY I'd request to be interviewed by another blogger. I'd be too scared of what they would ask."
So I'm feeling really heard. Ahem.
by Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom"
1. What is the most joyful experience you have ever had? (Doesn't have to be from motherhood.)
Taking an ultralite flight out of Zambia over Victoria Falls.
2. If someone gave you a park rangers outfit, what would you do in return for that generous person?
If some one gave me a National Park Ranger Uniform in my husband's size (complete with the hat - and I prefer the summer hat, mind you) then I would give them...
...an extra large bottle of pjur -- that they might fulfill their own fantasy unfettered by a sticky hand.
3. Are you a procrastinator? If so, what do you do to procrastinate?
I am not a procrastinator. I am a planner. Recall The Family Plan.
4. Park Ranger or Zoo Keeper?
Oh great and powerful internets, let us help Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom" see the difference in the following:
Zoo Keeper: Smells of elephant and gorilla sweat.
Park Ranger: Smells like a cold, starry night under giant pines with a campfire blazing and marshmallows roasting.
Who do we want in our bed?
The National Park Ranger.
Yes, yes, YES!!!!!!!
5. Complete this sentence: I deserve ___________.
A swift kick in the...?
A knuckle sandwich?
A break today?
Everything I get?
I deserve the opportunity to grill some other chump from the internet.